Grow Down: How to Root Students Deeply in Their Faith | Ken Castor
Don’t grow up!! To “adulterate” something means to corrupt it with “an inferior substance.” Isn’t there another way to encourage young people to grow in our culture today? Drawing from the Bible’s picture of discipleship, Ken will be leading a very interactive workshop that visualizes what it looks like to root into Jesus, to stand tall in him, and to overflow with his abundant life.
Latest from our Blog
- Identity in Christ: How the Bible Answers the Question “Who Am I?”July 10, 2020 - 1:25 pm
- 6 Ideas to Help You Train Your Children to Worship CorporatelyJune 29, 2020 - 3:48 pm
- Discipling Your Grandchildren is available now!June 2, 2020 - 10:42 am
- I’m having a really hard time finding godly people to date. Where can I find them? FAQ Blog Series (Part 3)March 30, 2020 - 9:16 am
- During a Pandemic What a Child Needs Most is Hope in GodMarch 25, 2020 - 10:59 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word