Grow Down: How to Root Students Deeply in Their Faith | Ken Castor
Don’t grow up!! To “adulterate” something means to corrupt it with “an inferior substance.” Isn’t there another way to encourage young people to grow in our culture today? Drawing from the Bible’s picture of discipleship, Ken will be leading a very interactive workshop that visualizes what it looks like to root into Jesus, to stand tall in him, and to overflow with his abundant life.
Latest from our Blog
- Navigating Three Grandparenting LandminesNovember 21, 2019 - 3:48 pm
- “How far is too far?”October 7, 2019 - 3:02 pm
- The Problem with Keeping QuietAugust 19, 2019 - 3:00 pm
- The New Flirting-What’s a Grandparent to Do?August 18, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Using Proverbs to Teach Your GrandkidsAugust 4, 2019 - 8:05 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word