Allies or Adversaries: A Practical Guide to Strengthen the Parent and Adult Children Relationship | Cavin Harper
One of the most frequent concerns expressed by grandparents, centers around their relationships with their adult children. We all want a strong ally relationship with our adult children, but it can often feel more like an adversary than ally relationship. What do we do when there is an adversarial situation, and how do we maintain a strong ally relationship when we’ve been blessed with that situation? This workshop unpacks some practical, biblical principles to address both questions.
Latest from our Blog
- Identity in Christ: How the Bible Answers the Question “Who Am I?”July 10, 2020 - 1:25 pm
- 6 Ideas to Help You Train Your Children to Worship CorporatelyJune 29, 2020 - 3:48 pm
- Discipling Your Grandchildren is available now!June 2, 2020 - 10:42 am
- I’m having a really hard time finding godly people to date. Where can I find them? FAQ Blog Series (Part 3)March 30, 2020 - 9:16 am
- During a Pandemic What a Child Needs Most is Hope in GodMarch 25, 2020 - 10:59 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word