Allies or Adversaries: A Practical Guide to Strengthen the Parent and Adult Children Relationship | Cavin Harper
One of the most frequent concerns expressed by grandparents, centers around their relationships with their adult children. We all want a strong ally relationship with our adult children, but it can often feel more like an adversary than ally relationship. What do we do when there is an adversarial situation, and how do we maintain a strong ally relationship when we’ve been blessed with that situation? This workshop unpacks some practical, biblical principles to address both questions.
Latest from our Blog
- Navigating Three Grandparenting LandminesNovember 21, 2019 - 3:48 pm
- “How far is too far?”October 7, 2019 - 3:02 pm
- The Problem with Keeping QuietAugust 19, 2019 - 3:00 pm
- The New Flirting-What’s a Grandparent to Do?August 18, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Using Proverbs to Teach Your GrandkidsAugust 4, 2019 - 8:05 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word