Core Truths of the Christian Faith: 6 Critical Conversations to Build Lifelong Faith | Josh Mulvihill
The Bible. Jesus. Marriage. Gender identity. Sexuality. Creation. Children will have questions about these topics. Have you prepared them for the good fight of faith in these areas of life? Do you know how to answer the questions they will have? Each of these topics has the potential to be faith-busters or faith-builders. This generation of young people must have a deeply rooted understanding of God’s truth and the ability to defend their Christian faith from attacks. If you are a parent, grandparent, pastor or educator, you are on the frontlines preparing children to have strong convictions and embrace the gospel. These topics will help you engage in conversations you might be hesitant to talk about, replace a child’s doubts with confidence in God, and address the most important subjects to develop a deep and lasting faith.
Latest from our Blog
- Navigating Three Grandparenting LandminesNovember 21, 2019 - 3:48 pm
- “How far is too far?”October 7, 2019 - 3:02 pm
- The Problem with Keeping QuietAugust 19, 2019 - 3:00 pm
- The New Flirting-What’s a Grandparent to Do?August 18, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Using Proverbs to Teach Your GrandkidsAugust 4, 2019 - 8:05 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word