General Session: Grandparents: Building a Gospel Legacy Worth Outliving You | Cavin Harper
One of the most overlooked source of spiritual influence in children’s lives is a grandparent. How do we recapture the Biblical mandate for grandparents in our day and move beyond being “good” grandparents to intentional Gospel-shaped grandparents who leave a legacy worth outliving them for generations to come?
Latest from our Blog
- Navigating Three Grandparenting LandminesNovember 21, 2019 - 3:48 pm
- “How far is too far?”October 7, 2019 - 3:02 pm
- The Problem with Keeping QuietAugust 19, 2019 - 3:00 pm
- The New Flirting-What’s a Grandparent to Do?August 18, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Using Proverbs to Teach Your GrandkidsAugust 4, 2019 - 8:05 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word