Training Young People to be an Overcomer in High School, College, and Beyond | David Wheaton
David Wheaton explains why as many as 50% of professing Christian students say they have lost their faith after four years in college, gives a scouting report on the three Pillars of Peril on campus, and offers parents and grandparents a practical and biblical game plan for training sons and daughters to be overcomers.
Latest from our Blog
- Navigating Three Grandparenting LandminesNovember 21, 2019 - 3:48 pm
- “How far is too far?”October 7, 2019 - 3:02 pm
- The Problem with Keeping QuietAugust 19, 2019 - 3:00 pm
- The New Flirting-What’s a Grandparent to Do?August 18, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Using Proverbs to Teach Your GrandkidsAugust 4, 2019 - 8:05 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word