Training Young People to be an Overcomer in High School, College, and Beyond | David Wheaton
David Wheaton explains why as many as 50% of professing Christian students say they have lost their faith after four years in college, gives a scouting report on the three Pillars of Peril on campus, and offers parents and grandparents a practical and biblical game plan for training sons and daughters to be overcomers.
Latest from our Blog
- Identity in Christ: How the Bible Answers the Question “Who Am I?”July 10, 2020 - 1:25 pm
- 6 Ideas to Help You Train Your Children to Worship CorporatelyJune 29, 2020 - 3:48 pm
- Discipling Your Grandchildren is available now!June 2, 2020 - 10:42 am
- I’m having a really hard time finding godly people to date. Where can I find them? FAQ Blog Series (Part 3)March 30, 2020 - 9:16 am
- During a Pandemic What a Child Needs Most is Hope in GodMarch 25, 2020 - 10:59 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word