Don’t Leave Your Worldview in the Driveway | Jeff Evans
Developing a strong Christian worldview is essential but it is not enough if we leave it parked in the driveway. We need to put our Christian worldview into gear and joyfully drive it everywhere as a family. Families that believe God’s Word from their head to their toes and seek to live out the gospel in every family relationship not only have more potential for cultural horsepower than God’s rivals, they are also position by God’s design to take on worldly strongholds: “your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies” (Gen 22:17); “Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes” (Ps 8:2); “Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth.” (Ps 127:4). This session will interact with your questions on how the gospel lived out faithfully in families helps flank the cultural battles in front of us.
Latest from our Blog
- Identity in Christ: How the Bible Answers the Question “Who Am I?”July 10, 2020 - 1:25 pm
- 6 Ideas to Help You Train Your Children to Worship CorporatelyJune 29, 2020 - 3:48 pm
- Discipling Your Grandchildren is available now!June 2, 2020 - 10:42 am
- I’m having a really hard time finding godly people to date. Where can I find them? FAQ Blog Series (Part 3)March 30, 2020 - 9:16 am
- During a Pandemic What a Child Needs Most is Hope in GodMarch 25, 2020 - 10:59 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word