Family Talk: News and Resources for Family Discipleship
1. The importance of biblical worship and the dangers of the Jesus Culture.
- Why Christians should be concerned with the wrong theology behind the Jesus culture.
- What is wrong with the Christian music scene today.
- Encouraging signs in the Christian music scene today.
- The importance of biblical worship and practice in local churches.
2. Raising children to be in the world, not of the world.
“A few things come to mind and the first is to raise our children around the Bible, right. To be teaching our children the Bible consistently from their earliest days because the Bible addresses sin in a frank way. We don’t need to expose our children to sin in blatant ways in order to introduce them to the concept of sin. We can just read the Bible, we can introduce them to God through his Word. And there they’ll see sin, they’ll see it described, but they’ll also see the consequences of sin.”
3. Learn how to be an intentional grandparent using the Creation Museum
“This year, a new two-part series of free workshops called Answers for Grandparents is now available during specific weeks at the Creation Museum (learn more and check for dates and times on the Creation Museum website). These workshops are especially for our senior audience.”
4. The need to provide a biblical foundation for children
“A picture is worth a thousand words,” and these graphs emphasize how we need to raise up generations with the right foundation for their worldview.”