Did you know that 20 percent of divorces involve Facebook? Facebook’s convenient social engagement in the privacy of a message inbox is an excellent way to stay in contact with old friends, but can be dangerous for marriage. Read more to learn about three guidelines for maintaining a healthy balance between social media and marriage.
About Jere Vincent
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jere Vincent contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Jere Vincent
Have you ever been in a situation or circumstance where there were a lot of problems and it appeared that there was no way out? It appeared hopeless, against all odds. Hezekiah – faced a situation that appeared to have no good outcome. It was one of those “against all odds” circumstances. His response to what appeared to be a hopeless situation is relevant for our own hardships.
Today, Ash Wednesday, is the beginning of the church season known as Lent. It is a forty-day period before Easter set aside as a time of soul-searching and repentance. The forty days reflect Jesus’ withdrawal into the wilderness for his own time of spiritual reflection. In the early church Lent was a special time when new converts were […]
Latest from our Blog
- Discipling Your Grandchildren is available now!June 2, 2020 - 10:42 am
- I’m having a really hard time finding godly people to date. Where can I find them? FAQ Blog Series (Part 3)March 30, 2020 - 9:16 am
- During a Pandemic What a Child Needs Most is Hope in GodMarch 25, 2020 - 10:59 am
- Is it ever okay to date/marry a non-believer? FAQ Blog Series (Part 2)January 14, 2020 - 10:57 am
- Navigating Three Grandparenting LandminesNovember 21, 2019 - 3:48 pm
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word