“… you will be my witnesses … to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8 I returned home late Sunday afternoon. As I walked in the door, I stepped over a red toy truck. I gazed around the room. Granted, housekeeping is not my strength. But this place was a mess! It looked like […]
About Catherine Jacobs
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Catherine Jacobs contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Catherine Jacobs
I LOVE having my grandkids at my house for an overnight! We watch movies, eat popcorn and stay up late playing card games. It brings joy to my heart to love on these children. But I know my “job” as a grandmother goes far deeper. I have been called by the Lord to impact their young hearts for Him. I cannot assume they will follow in my footsteps in the faith.
Recently, I experienced the pleasure of FaceTime with my grown children. Since we are scattered across the East Coast, being together is a rarity. My sons arranged a FaceTime family gathering on a Sunday evening. Meanwhile, I texted my kids and told them to mark their calendars as the Jacobs were meeting face to face. At 8:00 p.m., I hit the link my son Chris sent me. Voilà! I saw his face. Over the next few minutes, the others joined. Soon my entire family was online together.
Introducing our newest blogger – Catherine Jacobs.
I remember well my crazy mom’s life of raising my four kids. No one warned me it is equally delirious being a grandma. Let’s see,…
Latest from our Blog
- I’m having a really hard time finding godly people to date. Where can I find them? FAQ Blog Series (Part 3)March 30, 2020 - 9:16 am
- During a Pandemic What a Child Needs Most is Hope in GodMarch 25, 2020 - 10:59 am
- Is it ever okay to date/marry a non-believer? FAQ Blog Series (Part 2)January 14, 2020 - 10:57 am
- Navigating Three Grandparenting LandminesNovember 21, 2019 - 3:48 pm
- “How far is too far?” FAQ Blog Series (Part 1)October 7, 2019 - 3:02 pm
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word