Public School Parenting: Navigating Worldviews and Building Lifelong Faith is a one-of-a-kind resource featuring two family ministry experts with over three hours of video. This 5-session DVD series, and its companion discussion guide, are packed with powerful messages, sound biblical principles, and practical ideas to help parents, grandparents, educators, and church leaders navigate the spiritual influences of public education.
- 3 Marks of Parents who Raise Children to Think and Live Biblically (Part 1) by Josh Mulvihill
- 3 Marks of Parents who Raise Children to Think and Live Biblically (Part 2) by Josh Mulvhill
- Upholding a Biblical Worldview in Public Education by Stephen Williams
- Responding to the Worldview Gale All Around Us by Stephen Williams
- Watch Out for Worldview Pirates by Stephen Williams
It’s no secret that public schools have become more secular, but are you prepared to talk with your children about the secular humanistic arguments and tough questions that will come their way? In Public School Parenting, you’ll learn about the primary messages children are hearing today and how to raise children with a biblical worldview in a public school setting.
Executive Director for Church and Family Ministry, Renewanation