This downloadable file gives you all the ideas and pages you need to share your legacy with your grandchildren. When a grandparent and a grandchild do a Legacy Journal together, they aren’t filling in sheets of paper – they’re creating eternal memories that will bond the generations together and build a family tradition that can span lifetimes.
Latest from our Blog
- 6 Ideas to Help You Train Your Children to Worship CorporatelyJune 29, 2020 - 3:48 pm
- Discipling Your Grandchildren is available now!June 2, 2020 - 10:42 am
- I’m having a really hard time finding godly people to date. Where can I find them? FAQ Blog Series (Part 3)March 30, 2020 - 9:16 am
- During a Pandemic What a Child Needs Most is Hope in GodMarch 25, 2020 - 10:59 am
- Is it ever okay to date/marry a non-believer? FAQ Blog Series (Part 2)January 14, 2020 - 10:57 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word