Gospel-Shaped Family Worship | Micah McLellan
In this seminar you will learn how to read the Bible with your family and pray together so that you are able to fully convey the majesty and glory of God to future generations. It is critical for families to belong to a Bible-teaching, discipleship-oriented local church where young people learn to worship God, but it is also critically important to worship God as a family. This session will focus on the truth that God deserves to be worshiped daily in our homes. Practical tools will be suggested, using material from Dr. Don Whitney, Charles Spurgeon, and others.
Latest from our Blog
- Navigating Three Grandparenting LandminesNovember 21, 2019 - 3:48 pm
- “How far is too far?”October 7, 2019 - 3:02 pm
- The Problem with Keeping QuietAugust 19, 2019 - 3:00 pm
- The New Flirting-What’s a Grandparent to Do?August 18, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Using Proverbs to Teach Your GrandkidsAugust 4, 2019 - 8:05 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word